Ty Lawson

Ty Lawson, any questions?

Hey everyone thought he was done. No one thought he would help the Kings. In the early games this season he looked like he lost a step. Last night he scored 19 points on 11 shots and had 6 assists. But more than that he repeatedly broke down the Detroit defense. He gives the Kings another Alpha on the floor.

I have done a complete 180 on Ty since his hookah smoking days. He has been getting it done.

Its the Law Son!:)

dude12

Hall of Famer
Sac needs to bring him back next year. He is head and shoulders better than DC. Lawson is a true Pg while DC has always been a combo SG

I dont think he is a long term starter but say you draft a rookie PG and sign Ty plus a backup type, i would be fine with. Im not gonna throw Collison under the bus because he has been good in his two years here and statistically he actually is solid this year too but you can tell mentally he isnt back. I think his issues over the summer really broke him down and hes still trying to recover from it.

Is he going to use us to turn his image around and get a big contract elsewhere ala rondo, or is he going to give us first priority since we took a chance in him?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Is he going to use us to turn his image around and get a big contract elsewhere ala rondo, or is he going to give us first priority since we took a chance in him?
I don't want to question his loyalty or anything but let's remember something, players come here to showcase themselves or get paid, there is no in between really. In Ty's situation, no other team wanted to take a chance on him and the Kings did, he has shown that he can still play, teams are watching and will nab him away from us and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that happens.

I don't want to question his loyalty or anything but let's remember something, players come here to showcase themselves or get paid, there is no in between really. In Ty's situation, no other team wanted to take a chance on him and the Kings did, he has shown that he can still play, teams are watching and will nab him away from us and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if that happens.
Pretty sure New Orleans also wanted Lawsonn but he chose us because he would get a better chance to showcase himself here.