[TV Alert]Koz to cover Westphal today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need a fix, Jim Kozimor will be on Comcast Sports Net Bay Area @ 1:30pm this afternoon with the program repeating @ 6pm. In a back on the horse that bucked you moment, his work will be covering new Kings head coach Paul Westphal.

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Apparently the interview will be broadcast on comcast Sports Network Bay Area at 6:00 P.M. on the Sports Net Central show... It's ch. 419 on DishNetork; I don't know what channel it is for DirecTV, Comcast, etc.

I have been given a program change message. It is/was CSNCA...so dial down. My listings showed they may not have had it live either. But I was given the correction nonetheless. He'll be on one of the two NorCal Comcasts with Westphal at 6pm. May you chose the right channel :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It almost has to be 419. 409 has Beach volleyball, followed by RaceWeek and then baseball....

Maybe it was all a ruse to get people to watch Oakland?

:p

Either that, or the interviewer doesn't know which channel he actually will be on. Stick with SportsCentral since that makes the most sense. But I'm thoroughly confused right now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since the press conference is pretty clearly over, I'm going to close this thread to prevent confusion.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.