Training camp video

A lot of young talent. It's nice to have a solid prospect at each position. We should compete nightly

Media day was cute too. Like the new reporter :) Hill/Randolph/Carter are professionals, but it's kind of silly the reporters continually asking them their reasons for coming here, as if they didn't know ours was probably the biggest offer sheets

I guess you all saw Bogdan and Skal's shootaround on twitter. While it's normal for shooter like Bogdan to shoot with that high precentage on practice, i hope Labissiere improved his shooting abillity during summer, that would be important for his offensive tools.
Skal had a nice shooting touch last year. Then he lost it during summer league. Hopefully he got it back for the upcoming season.

https://twitter.com/james_hamnbcs?lang=en

James Ham has a few clips of practice if you scroll down his Twitter. Bogdan with a steal and a nice assist in transition to Mason. In another clip it's Skal with an effortless baby hook over Giles.
I was down on Giles before the draft and post-draft with his two busted ACLs but I am liking what I am seeing and hearing about him. I like he is participating in camp with no limitations. Peja comparing him to C-Webb is exciting.