Trades? Between SL and opening of Camp

OK researchers, during the period between the end of SL and the beginning of pre-season camp, what part of annual trades occur and when during that period have they most frequently occurred historically. When are we most likely to find a willing partner this summer?

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Moves usually happen during the first three weeks of July. August is usually dead.

We were most likely to find a partner over the last three weeks, not the next three.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Don't see anything happening. It would of happened when the rumor mill was sizzling at its peak during late June and first week of July. Let our stench try to build up some trade value and hopefully a team will be convinced that a Landry, Williams or JT can help them when the playoffs are creeping upon us.

We will not. I predicted they would not/could not make any big moves (I.e. Love, Rondo, Smith, etc) and I stand by that. Unfortunately I think what we see now is what we are going into the season with.

We will not. I predicted they would not/could not make any big moves (I.e. Love, Rondo, Smith, etc) and I stand by that. Unfortunately I think what we see now is what we are going into the season with.
There'sa big difference between " big moves" and moves. Both kinds mean different players on the tean. Will one or two or three take place during this period.

brandon jennings didn't get signed until July 30 last year, so there's still a chance moves can be made, especially after the kevin love and greg monroe situations are resolved, and i think we have a shot at josh smith as long as greg monroe is up in the air.

There'sa big difference between " big moves" and moves. Both kinds mean different players on the tean. Will one or two or three take place during this period.
Ok, let me rephrase, i dont think there will be any impactful moves made between now and the start of the season. I hope i am wrong though.