Time to trade Boogie? (split from Matt thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any intelligent discussion to be had until/unless the facts come out - just conjecture and attempts to frame a story one way or the other without the full context of what happened.

Personally I'm not all that concerned with the details of the incident. Maybe I should be, but I'm not. I honestly don't care if Barnes was the victim or the aggressor. I don't care if Cousins was involved in a fight or not.

It just doesn't matter to me at this point.

It's become so hard to root for this team to even win games, I'm not interested in rooting for one of the players to not be at fault or to not be charged with a crime or slapped with a lawsuit.

I don't see this roster being successful. I don't see any way to tweak it to make it successful. I don't see any growth potential.

At this point I'm rooting for the front office to blow it all up and have a competent rebuild for once.
When you say "blow it all up" do you mean trading Boogie too? "Yes" or "no" will suffice.

Unless you can get a verbal commitment from him to re-sign, then I'd jump on board too.
Boogie loves SAC, and wants to succeed here, I don't think there is doubt. But I think doubt may be creeping into his mind when he surveys the landscape and the ineptitude around him, starting with slow development of Ben and Willie, and Vlade who has NOT provided him with assistance over his increasingly embarrassing reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.