throwing out a hypothetical here..

so let's say the plan was to tank to ensure they preserved their lotto pick. what if we somehow get scooted out of the top 10. we are currently sitting at 10 via tankathon.com. does someone need to be whacked by a club if that happens?

so let's say the plan was to tank to ensure they preserved their lotto pick. what if we somehow get scooted out of the top 10. we are currently sitting at 10 via tankathon.com. does someone need to be whacked by a club if that happens?
Why are you putting needing to be whacked by a club by a future scenario? They (Mullin & PDA both) have done enough to merit that already!

*** for liability reasons, whacked in the metaphorical not literal sense.......................................................

If the lotto thing is a reason, it would be one of the dumbest front office decisions ever. A fanbase struggling for good news with a franchise player that hasn't won here finally getting both and throwing it away for a late lotto pick that has prevented us from making moves?

Again, I think there incompetence has to do with thinking we were going to win, not hoping we would lose.

Could you seriously imagine if somehow a team out of the top 10 managed to work their way up and take a top 3 spot? Knocking us out? I would seriously consider burning down small villages.

Even if we do get an 8-10 draft pick, does anyone really think we'll draft wisely? If Stauskas could re-enter the draft I'm sure they'd pick him again.

Could you seriously imagine if somehow a team out of the top 10 managed to work their way up and take a top 3 spot? Knocking us out? I would seriously consider burning down small villages.

Even if we do get an 8-10 draft pick, does anyone really think we'll draft wisely? If Stauskas could re-enter the draft I'm sure they'd pick him again.
i can. lol, petey will get the ax immediately. wasted a whole season. tarnished the reputation of the franchise. vivek would be outsiding looking in on the draft. no crowd sourcing this year. i'd like to hear his excuse for what happened though if that were the case.

Almost no rookie performs right away. Would make no sense, if you waste a whole season in order to get a draft pick, when your franchise player is approaching his prime. Estabishing a winning culture and raise the attraction for FA to come to SAC sounds like a better plan, than betting on a draft pick. The current losing streak is not intentional.