things i want to see happen this year

sell-OUT MALONE sign with the spurs (he held out til midseason to see who would be the front-runner in championship hopes -- makes me sick)

Spurs NOT winning the championship

KP

Starter
KMart23 said:
sell-OUT MALONE sign with the spurs (he held out til midseason to see who would be the front-runner in championship hopes -- makes me sick)

Good post, I'm right with you.

S

SaCKiNgS24

iheartBrad said:
things i want to happen this year...

-to meet a rich man and get married
gold-digger. LOL, dont take it to the heart its a joke.

and as far as Malone goes, he sold out ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to thank Jordan for stopping utah all those times.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I want ALL the teams healthy for the playoffs. I want us to face everyone at full strength. Then perhaps we'll have a championship where there are no apologies, no excuses, no "yeah, buts"...

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KP - Talk about instant gratification. Where were you when I was 12 years old and wanted a pony more than anything else in the whole world?

;)

P.S. Anyone taking the EASY snipe with anything referring to my age is gonna be sorry.

;)

a kings title would be GREAT!!!!!!

beating the spurs en route to that title would be the icing on the cake ( just to shut everyeone up)

Game 4: 100-99 Kings: 4-0 (Sweep)
Bibby hitting a buzzer-beater three over Kobe and win the 1st round playoffs......

Game 6: 105-99 Kings: 4-2
Pedja's 18 footer ice the Wolves and win the second round playoffs.....

Game 6: 100-99 Kings: 4-2
Webber hitting a buzzer-beater three over Horry's face, and win the WCF.....

Game 5: 92-79 Kings 4-1
Miller with an exclamation slam dunk over Shaq's face and win the NBA Finals......

nAj jAn™ said:
Bibby hitting a buzzer-beater three over Kobe and win the 1st round playoffs......
I don't think the Lakers are gonna make it high enough to get the 5th seed, homey. You could end up playing those same old beloved Dallas Mavs in the first round.

KMart23 said:

1. Lakers getting one of the few decent points in the draft (Felton, Jack, Gilchrist, Williams). Maybe take a look at PFs Hakim Warrick, Fran Vazquez, Ike Diogu, Johan Petro to see if they impress.

2. Kings face Spurs in playoffs. Kings remain healthy.

3. Heat fail to make Finals.

4. Seattle vs Phx.

Any number of those things.

That'd be so sweet,
but most likely Kings would play against: Maveric, Spurs, Suns, and Pistons.

nAj jAn™ said:

Miller with an exclamation slam dunk over Shaq's face and win the NBA Finals......

nAj jAn™ said:

I don't mind seeing this too!! :D

S

SaCKiNgS24

nAj jAn™ said:

lakers and minny wont make the playoffs.....