The Summer Scoop says......

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Hey, if your dying for Kings info, hit the nba.com/kings/ web site and check out "The Summer Scoop", published Thursday the 2nd.

Seems Otag is hitting the gym and the weights and Bobby has been working out since the season ended (no suprise there ;) ) Wallace stopped by to say some final good byes while selling his house.

And second round draft pick Ricky Minard has been working out.

Check it out :D

HndsmCelt said:
Ostertag working out? I demand pics. This is the guy that Malone could not convince/intimidate into hitting the weights!
OTag doesn't want the fans comparing his flabby white biceps to Vlade's flabby white biceps. This sounds encouraging. ;)

Chris Webber also returned to Sacramento on Monday to begin training, along with friend and former teammate Mateen Cleaves, who was decked out in Sonics workout gear.
:D :lol:
guess he's showing off his summer L team

"A source within the organization who also talked to Peja said that one of Stojakovic's biggest adjustments to fatherhood has been getting used to holding the baby—apparently it’s a little different from palming a basketball."

:)

HndsmCelt said:
Ostertag working out? I demand pics. This is the guy that Malone could not convince/intimidate into hitting the weights!
For Ostertag....I don't think he looked "out of shape." (Saw him at a Monarchs game last thurs)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
fishgirl said:
"A source within the organization who also talked to Peja said that one of Stojakovic's biggest adjustments to fatherhood has been getting used to holding the baby—apparently it’s a little different from palming a basketball."

:)
And the basketball won't pee in his hand...

A

AriesMar27

What great news.... dont really care, but great news anyways. I just want everyone to be healthy at the end of the season. I really dont care how they start the season...

AriesMar27 said:
What great news.... dont really care, but great news anyways. I just want everyone to be healthy at the end of the season. I really dont care how they start the season...
I don't know...I still just like to know that they haven't been slackin off this off season.

A

AriesMar27

I guess you're right about that... no one wants to here about how webber sat on his lazy behind all summer.

on a side note, how come my quick reply/post doesnt work?

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Otag working out IS encouraging. when was the last time anyone every heard of Vlade working out in the summer much less 5-6 weeks before training camp? :)

CruzDude said:
Otag working out IS encouraging. when was the last time anyone every heard of Vlade working out in the summer much less 5-6 weeks before training camp? :)
True 'nuff. But Vlade gets the nod on looks. :D

I think Ostertag abusers will be in for a pleasant surprise this Fall. I predict that Ostertag will have his best year in the NBA in the up-coming season. I think he was a square peg in a round hole under Sloan and Malone. I suspect that he has something to prove.

Numbers wise I’m not expecting anything better than his career average. With that said, I think he'll be an effective and productive bench guy. The fact that the coach won't be down his throat every play should do miracles for his confidence. At least I hope so.