The Boogie Man

Yeah: why do fans know more than a HOF coach? We've been asking for low post play and to stop these small lineups all season, then when WCS starts to play and we play big, Boogie plays on the block, the team starts winning games and Boogie is looking like the best player in the league.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah: why do fans know more than a HOF coach? We've been asking for low post play and to stop these small lineups all season, then when WCS starts to play and we play big, Boogie plays on the block, the team starts winning games and Boogie is looking like the best player in the league.
I will give credit where credit is due. George Karl has embraced the twin towers in a way I wasn't sure he would be able to do.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
If he plays the way he has been playing in January and the Kings go on a run and get 7th or 6th seed... he's a legit MVP candidate and I'd say front runner.

Kinda hard to argue against Steph Curry and 40-4 as of right now though.
Yeah, there is no frontrunner this season but Curry, and Cuz can't win it. But if we really made a significant move up the standings he can get a few deep MVP votes and begin setting the table for the future.

Last edited:
ESPN Stats & Info@ESPNStatsInfo 10m10 minutes ago
DeMarcus Cousins: 11th game with 30 points & 10 rebounds this season, most in the NBA (Anthony Davis is 2nd with 6 such games)
This is the guy people wanted to trade.
Imagine for a second, DMC doing this for another team.
I still shake my head when I think of the venom that was flowing at cousins after the Warrior game. There were a handful of people here who had his back, making boogies argument even when the pitchforks were out and the trade boogie talk was at a fevered pitch. Im thankful Vlade didn't relent and now we are being treated to boogie proving his worth.

Last edited: