Thank you Maloofs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Ok...This thread has the potential to be venomous, and I wont hold it against any mod who locks it...But hey, this thread could be cathartic as well!

So here goes... Thank you Maloofs for those good years. Y'all spent just as much money as any owner in the league during the Webber/Vlade/Peja/Bibby/Christie days, and if it wasnt for some shady officiating, we could have had a chippie! Too bad you goof balls went broke, because when you were loaded, we couldnt have asked for better owners..

....Which leads to....

Thank you guys for being incompetent and belligerent enough to alienate the BOG into vetoing a relocation to Seattle. If you guys were more sane, we could have been without a team.

Good luck with the cake flavored vodka, overpriced cell phone cases, and skateboard tours! Dont let the door hit y'all on the way out!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've closed this for the simple reason there is no doubt in my mind it would have to be closed anyway. We don't have to rant about the Maloofs any more. They're history. There's enough vitriol about them in the threads of the past few years to fill a library.

Let's look to the future, instead of wasting any more time on the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.