Thank you, KingsFans.com!!!!!!

Now that the buzzer has gone off on yet another Sacramento Kings campaign, I wanna take this opportunity to thank the amazing people who, collectively, are the masterminds behind this wonderful forum! I know I am going to miss a bunch of you, but thank you to Bricklayer, VF21, Glenn, Warhawk, Tetsujin and Mr. S£im Citrus for keeping this bad boy going and for keeping it what it has become, and that is a family friendly (for the most part) environment for all Kings fans alike to voice their opinion about the team they all love. I look forward to many many many many many additional seasons of wonderful Kings discussions with you all, as well as with the other members here at KingsFans.com!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

This season has been fun to follow since it is my first season on Kingsfans.com and utilizing this site has helped me not to live in sad isolation as a Kings fan, lol. Living in Kentucky, there were really no Kings fans besides me (that I knew of) before Boogie was drafted.

This site is great because of its mix of educated philosophies. There are well researched fans that utilize analytics and advanced stats and can do the "blind resume" kind-of-stuff to take off blinders and diagram a player or what type of player the Kings need. On the flip-side there are some wily veterans of the game who have played at some level or just have a great eye for talent and can watch off-ball and pick-out tendencies and flaws and great abilities of a player.

I also love the draft analysis here. I have often told buddies of mine that they need to skip a lot of the mock draft sites and check out this page. Y'all do some great stuff in knowing team needs and player abilities, as I mentioned before.

It is fun when I get a chance to sit down and watch a game on the computer and split-screen it with the game threads. Those are some of the best moments of the season for me. Afterward, when I wake up in the morning, I get to check out the grades and tell my wife, "That person is crazy! How can ______ get a B- for that? Sheesh!".......and she looks at me like "did you really just waste valuable seconds of my life"......and then I remember that I married her for love and not because she knows basketball :D

Anyway, for a guy that has been a Kings fan since basically birth (4 years old watching Mitch Richmond in his first season with the Kings) that has never been to a Kings game but will someday (this next season I will probably try to get to Indy to watch a game or drive down to Memphis) this site has helped.

Keep up the good work. This is great!

This season has been fun to follow since it is my first season on Kingsfans.com and utilizing this site has helped me not to live in sad isolation as a Kings fan, lol. Living in Kentucky, there were really no Kings fans besides me (that I knew of) before Boogie was drafted.

This site is great because of its mix of educated philosophies. There are well researched fans that utilize analytics and advanced stats and can do the "blind resume" kind-of-stuff to take off blinders and diagram a player or what type of player the Kings need. On the flip-side there are some wily veterans of the game who have played at some level or just have a great eye for talent and can watch off-ball and pick-out tendencies and flaws and great abilities of a player.

I also love the draft analysis here. I have often told buddies of mine that they need to skip a lot of the mock draft sites and check out this page. Y'all do some great stuff in knowing team needs and player abilities, as I mentioned before.

It is fun when I get a chance to sit down and watch a game on the computer and split-screen it with the game threads. Those are some of the best moments of the season for me. Afterward, when I wake up in the morning, I get to check out the grades and tell my wife, "That person is crazy! How can ______ get a B- for that? Sheesh!".......and she looks at me like "did you really just waste valuable seconds of my life"......and then I remember that I married her for love and not because she knows basketball :D

Anyway, for a guy that has been a Kings fan since basically birth (4 years old watching Mitch Richmond in his first season with the Kings) that has never been to a Kings game but will someday (this next season I will probably try to get to Indy to watch a game or drive down to Memphis) this site has helped.

Keep up the good work. This is great!
What part of Kentucky? I'm in the Southeastern part, but my roots are from California. No Kings fans? Heck, there aren't many NBA fans period.

My area is hardcore Kentucky Blue with a very small sprinkling of brave souls sporting the Cardinal Red.

I'm not so fortunate (if you want to call it that) to have been able to call myself a Kings fan since I started watching the game of basketball. But, I do attribute most of that to a fella named Mike who used to hit the hardwood floor wearing the Chicago Red.....I think you all know who I speak of. I don't think anyone who grew up in that era can say they did not like MJ the player (unless you were a die hard Knickerbockers fan back in the day and hated anything and everything Windy City, then I feel ya - kinda). I was fortunate, however, to have been able to attend a handful of Kings games during those years (although the team was horrible, and Mitch seemed to be the only true "star" we had on the team). I did find myself rooting for the Kings during those years, although my allegiance lined up with the Bulls. Once MJ retired from the game for good, I knew that my allegiance was with the Sacramento Kings full time. From the early years, with Chris, Vlade, Peja, Bobby, Mike, Hedo, Doug, Pollard, all the way to now, with Cuz, Ray Mac, Ben Mac, etc. I will never go back to not being a Kings fan. It's just not in my blood for me to do something so cruel. I love this team. I loved this team when the MaGoofballs owned the team. We've been through it all, folks. From 2002, to almost winning it all, only to find out later that some idiot NBA dude decided to tell his so partners to screw us over so he can make some big time bucks, to the last handful of seasons, when the team was up for sale, we were gonna move, no we're not, wait, here we go again, time to move, wait, not so soon, folks. BOOM! New ownership, relocation denied! Opening night 2013 is a night I will never forget for a very long time; what an amazing atmosphere!!!!!! And this past season, in it's entirety.....watching our guys grow on the court. Watching Ben and Ray blossom (sorta) right in front of our eyes. Watching Da Big Cuz take over the game, and the basketball court, and make it his own playground. Love this team and will always love this team!!!!

SACRAMENTO KINGS FAN 4 LIFE!!!!

What part of Kentucky? I'm in the Southeastern part, but my roots are from California. No Kings fans? Heck, there aren't many NBA fans period.

My area is hardcore Kentucky Blue with a very small sprinkling of brave souls sporting the Cardinal Red.
Originally Rockcastle County now just half an hour south of Lexington.