Thank you, Jason Thompson!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 2m2 minutes ago Antelope, CA
Folks, amidst all the hoopla we are saying goodbye to the longest tenured King, and a true believer in our city. Went thru it all. #ThxJason

I wish JT all the luck in the world in Philly.

NOTE: PLEASE keep this thread to thank Jason. He was, as Dave said, the longest tenured King, and went through so much during his time here.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Thank you JT! It's too bad he could never make a winning squad here in Sacramento. I'm gonna miss him.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
JT....I loved watching your hustle over the years and no other player has gone through as much turmoil for one single franchise than Mr. Thompson. I wish the best in Philly...get to be close to the family now and this is good for both parties.

Jason Thompson played here with all his heart. He gave his all, despite the naysayers and critics through many difficult seasons. Thanks, Jason. You're a great contributor for any team.

Thanks JT! Always loved your videos with Dontae Green. You two always cracked me up. I will be clapping upon your return to Sac!

One of the unluckiest players to play for the unluckiest franchise. Hoping he finds his way onto a championship squad sometime soon (if Cardinal and Mahinmi can do it, anyone can)

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Thanks for everything, JT! I guess we finally found a way to keep you from beating out WCS like you did every other guy we brought in to take the starting job from you. I hope your homecoming to Philly works out well for you.

Don't get why they would trade Thompson. Perfect third big. Unless he was unhappy here. Then I guess it's ok. Either way he will be missed. Best of luck in Philly! :)

Last edited:
K

KingMilz

JT is from Philly is he not? Might be good for him to have a fresh start and mentor some young guys although I'm sure after all his time in the NBA he would want to be a part of a playoff team. Wishing JT the best.