Telemachus Prediction Game 2016-17: (Prediction-) Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

Keeping it going...

A tough L for the Kings... Low scores on the Prediction Game score-sheet too... :(

Both the team and the predictors gotta bounce back quickly, because the Heat is on tonight! ;)

Time for your predictions on game night #5:

On the road vs Heat, Tuesday 11/1, 4:30PM

33* KingFans have participated in the prediction game so far, 18 of them last night.

Let's improve that and build a tradition. :)

Current Scoresheet:

The current scoresheet can be found earlier in this thread
(or in this attachment: View attachment 5815 )

Scoring Rules:

A reminder of the full scoring rules can be found in the post quoted below
(or in this summary attachment: View attachment 5791 )

You can total as much as 100 points for one prediction:
1. You get 40 pts for predicting the winner.
2. You get up to 30 pts for predicting the point difference of the game (directional difference! +10 is not the same as -10!)
3. You get up to 15 pts for predicting the total score of each of the teams (30 pts for both teams together)

Here is a chart to sum it all up: View attachment 5791

Prediction Rules:

• Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result, after all OTs etc.)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).

Join in - turns out to be fun!

*Participants:
@Ron @origkds @KingsFanSince85 @lwc @abadinesbm @Blob @Spike @Starting Five @Telemachus @gil renard @Suicide King @Tomcat @km23 @peacelate @sono @SLAB @lawlman91 @LoungeLizard @CVKingsfan @The Hammer @VladFather @gunks @ApolloDaGod @PurpleHaze @Kingsfan23 @Bosnian Diehard @206Fan @ockingsfan @Tetsujin @chief bromden @thingfish @VF21 @alonshin

Last edited:
Well... not anymore. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. :D
Now go claim this #1 rank once again!
(Just predict the Heat game tonight correctly, and it's yours :cool:)
I am amazed that I am still 2nd even though I forgot to make a prediction for the Hawks game, lol.

I feel like straying from the rest of the pack.
Right now that means either predicting a L, or stretching the point diff in my prediction further than everyone else so far.
I chose the latter.

Though it may seem totally far fetched, I'll go with a 22-pt difference:

Kings 113
Heat 91

:)