Sports 1140 KHTK

helo everybody,
anyone have a link to listen the Sports 1140 KHTK on internet???
please, please!!!
i want to listen the kings games!!!
[here in brazil is horrible to listen or see games of the kings!!

Well..you could do what I do which is go to NBA.com and sign up for their Audio Pass which is like $6.00 a month (don't know what that transfers to in Brazilian money?!?) and you can listen to EVERY Kings game online (including playoffs!) :D

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Sirius satellite radio carries all the NBA games and carries both ESPN and ESPN2 and ESPN news. I listen to every Kings game from anywhere in California when travelling. $13/month and they now have mobile sets. Hardware sets you back $200 or so but coverage is all of USA, southern canada and northern mexico. Otherwise, thats it. or NBA.com or sports bars. I have seen some kings games in europe and asia on their sports channels but the time difference is a killer.

Well i remember someone posting this website in the art studio or something, and you can actually download FULL kings games. I just cant find it anymore though...:(

limadigo said:
helo everybody,
anyone have a link to listen the Sports 1140 KHTK on internet???
please, please!!!
i want to listen the kings games!!!
[here in brazil is horrible to listen or see games of the kings!!

If can't listen to the game on 1140, there's WWW.THEGAMELIVE.COM you can listen to other teams broadcaster......that's the best there is for us broke folks who don't have access to kings game like me

Hmm... another thing you can do is.... whenever a kings game is taking place, go to Kings.com and click on "courtside live" or something like that. It lets you know whats going on in the game play by play. No audio though... thats the sucky part.