[SPOARTS!] Comments that don't warrant their own thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. S£im Citrus, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Mr. S£im Citrus

Mr. S£im Citrus That's right, I said it! Staff Member Contributor

So, I kept the channel on ESPN2 after The Dan LeBatard Show, and I found myself watching the NCAA Women's College Gymnastics National Semifinal. And I have a question: how does a team (UCLA) with two Olympic Gold Medalists on it (Kyla Ross - 2012, Madison Kocian - 2016) manage to only be a #5 seed? Like, how bad is the rest of that team?:eek:
    Tetsujin and VF21 like this.
  2. Mr. S£im Citrus

So, the announcers confirmed it: UCLA has the two Olympians, a pretty good redshirt senior, and a bunch of girls named Jane. That's pretty much why they're only a #5 seed.
  3. Mr. S£im Citrus

Spurs have the game well in hand, so I switched over to the NCAA Women's College Gymnastics National Championship, just in time to see a Perfect 10 on the balance beam from UCLA's redshirt senior, Peng Peng Lee. Even still, the Bruins are in 4th place, out of six teams.

Two Olympic Gold Medalists, a senior who nailed a 10, and they're in fourth place. The rest of that team has to be the drizzling ****s.
    Tetsujin likes this.
  4. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

Okay. I'll play...What are "SPOARTS"?
  5. Mr. S£im Citrus

Oklahoma wins back-to-back National Championships. LSU ties a program-best second place finish, Florida third, and UCLA settles for fourth.

I wonder when's the last time Kyla Ross or Madison Kocian finished fourth in a team competition?
  6. Mr. S£im Citrus

On one of the other message boards I post at, intentionally misspelling words in an exclamatory manner is a thing, like MOAR, FITE, TAEK and FOOTBAW~!
  7. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

8. Mr. S£im Citrus

Right at this moment, there is a fetus with more Grand Slam singles titles than Anna Kournikova.