Sonics? 8 free agents?

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Well if these guys keep playing the way they are then a lot of them won't be staying in Seattle. Too many teams wanting a piece of them. I wouldn't mind having a shot at Ray Allen but he ain't worth 90 mil. at 30 years of age.

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
Is Radmanovic a free agent? Because, If so, I think that he would fit perfectly as a backup for pedja, and big enough to be played as a pf (this is a "maybe")
Their close friends too... ;) He might consider moving in with us.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
Is Radmanovic a free agent? Because, If so, I think that he would fit perfectly as a backup for pedja, and big enough to be played as a pf (this is a "maybe")
Could you imagine the horrid night it would be if they were both off at the same time. YUCK!!!.

I'd like Flip Murray. He's shown he can fill various roles, has a quick release on his jumper, nice range on his shot and some really nice dribble-drive moves. He'd be a good fit, especially if we're making moves this summer that'd necessitate the aquisition of a well-rounded scoring guard.

Radmanovic is only 24. He's tall, versatile, and athletic. He will be a great player, and fairly soon too. Ray Allen will be overpriced.

I wouldn't mind having Radmanovic, but I don't think I want him and Peja on the same team. Or maybe that's the only way I want it. Maybe someone who's seen them play together overseas knows if they benefit from playing on the same team?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I doubt any of them are in our plans. Seattle is going to have a real sturgle trying ot keep that team together now. Of course this was no doubt done on purpose -- they were susposed to suck, so I'm sure they were anticipating sucking and were just trying to clear all the salary they could in one offseason so that they could pursue big FAs. But then they accidentally got good, and now they have a mess.

Even though he's the antithesis of everything we ever look for in a player (i.e. he's tough) the one guy there that I really respect and would love to see as a King is Reggie Evans. Poor sod has less basketball talent than I do, can't dribble, can't shoot, but man oh man does he work his *** off and he can dominate a game and inspire his teammates because of it. Radmonovic is getting better, but he's still a one dimensional softy. At least he has a position now that he's lost some weight.