Some Positive News: Joerger Loves Cousins

I salute you Brick, for your undying positivity and dedication. I find myself getting more disconnected with each passing day, in a way I've never experienced. I just literally cannot bring myself to gut through a 10th season of the same old type of stuff. I still pay attention, but more afar than at any point ever in my entire life.

Don't really know why I wrote all that, but there it is. Who knows, maybe I have reached the last straw and just can't do it anymore, but I certainly can no longer invest myself so deeply in a product like this. Anyways, I hope we make a hell of a comeback, but I've been to this show before and had first row seats many times. Time for a breather and just casually pay attention.

I salute you Brick, for your undying positivity and dedication. I find myself getting more disconnected with each passing day, in a way I've never experienced. I just literally cannot bring myself to gut through a 10th season of the same old type of stuff. I still pay attention, but more afar than at any point ever in my entire life.

Don't really know why I wrote all that, but there it is. Who knows, maybe I have reached the last straw and just can't do it anymore, but I certainly can no longer invest myself so deeply in a product like this. Anyways, I hope we make a hell of a comeback, but I've been to this show before and had first row seats many times. Time for a breather and just casually pay attention.
It's always good to follow other players you're a fan of in the league. It makes the season less stressful, im getting by this sports year due to being a lebron and raider fan

I like Cuz. I also critsize his play from time to time. I also leave the matter of whether he goes or stays to Cuz and the FO. I can see how Joerger could come to like Cuz and Cuz n turn come to like Joerger.

As to the event in the New York night club, I don't know the facts, I don't need to know the facts, I don't need to judge any part f it, I'm not worried, I know that the Kings will deal with any problem hat may come of it. If I were in the players shoes I would go have a drink after a game onice in a while so why would I dislike Barnes or Cuz for doing it.

I might give up on the Kings if they went 15 years without winning but probably not. I wish others could enjoy the Kings like I do. Let's go out and try to get a win and brighten things up.

I like Cuz. I also critsize his play from time to time. I also leave the matter of whether he goes or stays to Cuz and the FO. I can see how Joerger could come to like Cuz and Cuz n turn come to like Joerger.

As to the event in the New York night club, I don't know the facts, I don't need to know the facts, I don't need to judge any part f it, I'm not worried, I know that the Kings will deal with any problem hat may come of it. If I were in the players shoes I would go have a drink after a game onice in a while so why would I dislike Barnes or Cuz for doing it.

I might give up on the Kings if they went 15 years without winning but probably not. I wish others could enjoy the Kings like I do. Let's go out and try to get a win and brighten things up.
:)Clinking beer mugs:)

Seriously, if you think the losing is hard on us Fans, think what the Players are going through. A couple of drinks after a hard fought loss when the next game is Wednesday is not out of hand. Now making a habit of it is probably a poor habit to have. But hey when in New York............................

Watching the Kings play is a real roller coaster ride. Lately they have learned how to compete and play hard.
But I still like to watch some winning teams play because they just have more talent.

God I want the Kings to build a winner around this guy.

I don't know that they can now but they sure as hell should have. We have the best center in the NBA and he WANTS to be in Sacramento.
The biggest threat to Cousins wanting to remain here, and thus to our teams best asset, is the lack of appreciation from a certain segment of Kings fans (like what goes on at Sactownroyalty). It's a lack of respect. Why would he want to play for them

I may be for moving him for the betterment of the team If, and it's a big if, value is presented. But I'm still a fan and want him to feel welcome until that point.

Hopefully it does work for him here

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The biggest threat to Cousins wanting to remain here, and thus to our teams best asset, is the lack of appreciation from a certain segment of Kings fans (like what goes on at Sactownroyalty). It's a lack of respect. Why would he want to play for them

I may be for moving him for the betterment of the team If, and it's a big if, value is presented. But I'm still a fan and want him to feel welcome until that point.

Hopefully it does work for him here
Oh please...

In addition to the poison of Voisin (like today's piece) and possibly other media members

Players like to be appreciated in the communities they play. We need to hope DeMarcus not only has a loyalty to the city but a thick skin. So far it seems he does have a thick enough skin, but negative community reaction doesn't help

dude12

Hall of Famer
The negative stuff is probably in a minority....from fans. The brass likes him. As for Voison and any other writer, I hardly think Cousins gives 2 craps what she says.....he knows she's a hater.

Anybody catch Cousins quotes to Marc Stein this morning? He sounded pretty comfortable with himself and with Sacramento. He never has sounded like a guy who wanted to leave but his comments seemed pretty focused on one thing and that is improving in Sacramento.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In addition to the poison of Voisin (like today's piece) and possibly other media members

Players like to be appreciated in the communities they play. We need to hope DeMarcus not only has a loyalty to the city but a thick skin. So far it seems he does have a thick enough skin, but negative community reaction doesn't help
You're overvaluing Voisin and others. Demarcus knows he's appreciated by a lot of fans and the thanks he gets from all those he's helped in the community outweighs IMHO the natterings of some folks on a message board (StR).

Instead of empowering the hacks who always want to focus on the negative or use passive-aggressive tactics, I suggest we shout them down and expose them for just what they are.

#LoyaltyIsLove

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Anybody catch Cousins quotes to Marc Stein this morning? He sounded pretty comfortable with himself and with Sacramento. He never has sounded like a guy who wanted to leave but his comments seemed pretty focused on one thing and that is improving in Sacramento.

Yeah:

http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4740/kings-cousins-for-one-doesnt-expect-to-be-dealt

Gonna start a new thread, because this kind of stuff is important to the franchise, and I think insecurity about it is hurting people's ability to buy in to the team.