So Long, Farewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Auf Wiedersehen, I flit, I float, I fleetly flee. Good Bye! Good Bye!

I am no longer going to participate in this forum, not that any of you would care--it's just that I now am entering a new phase in my life in which time is my most valuable asset that I have, so I must use it wisely if I am to achieve my goal of leaving America to move north to Canada to be a full-time music composer.

I love America, but I just cannot accept what it had degenerated into, so I am going to leave sometime in the summer of 2008 and I'm lucky that I have cousins up in British Columbia. Besides, I've always wanted to be in a land that has not been destroyed...yet and where the salmon still run, where the snow-capped mtns exist next to forest-lined meadows with rivers meandering through, a lot like my lifetimes that I had spent in Salzburg, Austria and BC is closest to that.

This forum is one of the best ones that I've participated in and I've enjoyed partaking in it. Many of you are excellent and talented characters with intersting POVs on basketball and life.

Mods--I am sorry to have used up so much of your time in forcing you to waste your time deleting many of my rules-breaking posts and to send me e-mails alerting me to my number of infractions that rival the US debt. Sorry.

I will still watch the Kings play, but I just don't have time to read about them in the Bee, nor in this forum. My rule (that I've already implemented) is to watch Kings games only if I'm on an exercise cycle and pedaling during the entire game--that way my time watching the Kings would have been used wisely.

I look forward to watching the Kings play in the playoffs and to watch the unfolding dynamic of the Kings--and their excellent head coach, Theus--progressively getting better and better as the season goes along. The progressive improvements, along with dynamic, ball-passing movement and stout defense, makes the Kings a pleasure to watch, so I wish you all lots of pleasure watching the Kings work their way to the playoffs and become a dangerous team in the playoffs!

Go Kings!

Status
Not open for further replies.