Shalom, Everyone!

Hello! It's me, momlikesmike10, back from an extended hiatus due to computer failure. I just wanted to say a Merry Messiahmas to all of my KF.com friends. I hope I wasn't forgotten. Life is hectic here, as usual but I did want to share my good news. I have lost 43 pounds since March and I am still losing! Another piece of news is that I will be taking a mission trip to Israel in July with my husband and my best friend. We are all very excited about this. Anyway, I hope all of you are well and that each of you feels the Lord's blessings each day!

Here's a picture of me and the kids:

Attachments

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
mlm10 (yes, I know it is now Yonder), it is so good to hear from you. I think of you often and wonder how things are going in your neck of the woods.

43 pounds? That is terrific!!! And, the picture is great! A mission trip to Israel? For how long? Any particulars yet? Well, at any rate, keep us posted.

Again, good to hear from you! God's blessings on you and yours this Holiday Season!!!

6th said:
mlm10 (yes, I know it is now Yonder), it is so good to hear from you. I think of you often and wonder how things are going in your neck of the woods.

43 pounds? That is terrific!!! And, the picture is great! A mission trip to Israel? For how long? Any particulars yet? Well, at any rate, keep us posted.

Again, good to hear from you! God's blessings on you and yours this Holiday Season!!!
I think of you too, 6th! Quite often in fact! Yes, mission trip in July to Israel with Chosen People Ministries (www.chosen-people.com) I can't wait!! We'll be gone from July10-24 and will do a week of mission work, probably working in a home for unwed mothers and then a week of touring. It'll be a great time! How are you doing, 6th? And how is your friend with breast cancer?

Prophetess said:
Wonderful to hear from you. Been wondering where you disappeared to. Pic is great. Congratulations! Enjoy your holidays!
You too, Prophetess! What a great picture of you also! Have a great holiday!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yonder said:
I think of you too, 6th! Quite often in fact! Yes, mission trip in July to Israel with Chosen People Ministries (www.chosen-people.com) I can't wait!! We'll be gone from July10-24 and will do a week of mission work, probably working in a home for unwed mothers and then a week of touring. It'll be a great time! How are you doing, 6th? And how is your friend with breast cancer?
Sounds like a great trip, mlm10 (ack! I mean Yonder).

My friend is doing very well. All her check ups are good. She has 3 years left in her 5 year window, before she will be declared "cancer free". Thanks for asking, hon.

I am doing well, even if a little strapped for cash these days. God is good! Now, if I could just find a good job in Sacramento (so I can move back "home"), everything would be peachy-keen. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad to see you back, mlm! Okay, Yonder! (I always liked your name 'mlm' because those are my mom's initials. ;)

I hope this means we'll be seeing you on the board regularly! And even though you're late, feel free to jump into the prediction game!!!

BTW, you look wonderful!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!!