Season Opener Countdown Thread: D-Day

Oops.forgot top post the last one.

I was going with:

Oscar Robertson Career PER w/Royals: 25.0

but either way works.

Note: 2nd all time career Kings Per? Chris Webber: 22.3 Third All time? DeMarcus Cousins: 21.4. 4th? Tiny Archibald 20.9
Tiny Archibald. the only NBA player to be season top scorer and assist distributor in the same season. What a class player! So incredible he only won one NBA title.

Was scrolling through these photos and was able to pick up a possible rotation. Or how Karl is viewing the rotation right now.

Black shirts(starters)
Rondo
Ben
Rudy
Cuz
Koufos

Gray shirts(Bench unit)
Collison
Bellinelli
Anderson
Casspi
WCS

Purple shirts(deep bench)
Stockton
Curry
Butler
Acy
Moreland
Dukan

This kind of makes sense, I can see WCS taking over the starting spot soon, but when two of your first two games are against the Clippers Karl probably feels better having Koufos and Cuz vs Griffin and Jordan, rather than throwing Willie straight into the fire. Also the Clippers don't really have a good backup big so Willie should do well in his minutes. I think taking the home opener and beating the Lakers is HUGE for this team and Karl knows that.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Vivek is big brother sheesh. I somehow got tix tomorrow and I just might agressively dance in front of this with a mask on!
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...ings-owner-vivek-ranadive-horrible-robot-narc

wow

Tech geeks have this bizarre ethos probably rooted in their anti-social mindsets that any and all technological advances are a good thing, just for being technological advances. Here we get an early prototype for a Robocop/T-1000 readout attached to a dalek. Woot.

wow

Tech geeks have this bizarre ethos probably rooted in their anti-social mindsets that any and all technological advances are a good thing, just for being technological advances. Here we get an early prototype for a Robocop/T-1000 readout attached to a dalek. Woot.
Lmao. I'm sure Vivek has a conspiratorial agenda but that discussion is for a different forum. :D