Sacramento Will Lose If Kings Leave, Billboards Say

K

Kingsguy881

These stupid people of Sac don't care. This will set the town back 30 years. Retarded. I'm just utterly disgusted with this town. I refuse to call it a city. More like a ****ty.

It's unfortunate that it took a scare like this to shake Sacramento out of it's complacent daze. Unfortunately, it's looking and feeling as if it's too little, too late. If The Maloofs leave the fans hanging for days like this only to break their hearts by announcing at the last minute that they're moving to Anaheim, it will rank right up there with LeBron and "The Decision" for biggest d-bag moves in sports history. We can only hope and pray that they're just posturing.

Last edited:
These stupid people of Sac don't care. This will set the town back 30 years. Retarded. I'm just utterly disgusted with this town. I refuse to call it a city. More like a ****ty.
What's even more depressing is that the people of the city and county are responsible for the fate of an entire region of fans in the northstate. I won't have any problem making "F&*^ Sacramentans" shirt.

It's unfortunate that it took a scare like this to shake Sacramento out of it's complacent daze. Unfortunately, it's looking and feeling as if it's too little, too late. If The Maloofs leave the fans hanging for days like this only to break their hearts by announcing at the last minute that they're moving to Anaheim, it will rank right up there with LeBron and "The Decision" for biggest d-bag moves in sports history. We can only hope and pray that they're just posturing.
You are wrong. The maloofs gave us every chance. We shut the door in their face.

You are wrong. The maloofs gave us every chance. We shut the door in their face.
Not sure what you read, but I said absolutely nothing about them not giving us chances. I was referring specifically to them withholding the knowledge that they're leaving until the last minute (if that's what they're doing). Fans are a nervous wreck right now and have been since Saturday. If The Maloofs know they're leaving, they own it to the fans to tell us now so we can begin the long healing process.

In all fairness, Sacramento has been d-bagging the Maloofs/Kings for a little while now.

In all fairness, Sacramento has been d-bagging the Maloofs/Kings for a little while now.
Not all of Sacramento though. The ones who will be hurt the most if this goes down are the ones who have supported The Kings and Maloofs over this last decade. The loyal fans are the ones The Maloofs owe an answer too, not the negative nellies and dawdling dimwits who have all but tried to run the Kings out of town.

Not sure what you read, but I said absolutely nothing about them not giving us chances. I was referring specifically to them withholding the knowledge that they're leaving until the last minute (if that's what they're doing). Fans are a nervous wreck right now and have been since Saturday. If The Maloofs know they're leaving, they own it to the fans to tell us now so we can begin the long healing process.
Thank you for clarifying for me, I apologize for missing that.

I still don't think it would be terrible (them withholding information)

Not that it matters too much, because the message is more important, but who is paying for these billboards?
The public relations firm, Glass Agency, unveiled the billboard. Glass Agency says the $150,000, four-week campaign is being paid for largely with donations. The campaign includes billboards, social media and online advertising, agency officials said in a statement announcing the campaign.
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/02/22/3421750/billboard-on-interstate-5-laments.html