[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Philadelphia 76ers 3/12/14 1600PST, 1900EST,

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Gay attempting his thirteenth and fourteenth free throws of the night: G-Man says his career high is fifteen. It seems probable that he's going to surpass that tonight.

Derrick Williams finally gets his second point. Slim, I hate to say this, but JT should be starting in front of him 100 times out of 100. Williams seems to be on another planet while he's out there.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Derrick Williams finally gets his second point. Slim, I hate to say this, but JT should be starting in front of him 100 times out of 100. Williams seems to be on another planet while he's out there.
Hell, I hate to say it, too. Contrary to whatever people have decided to think about me, I'm not a fan of Thompson as a starter. I just happen to be even less of a fan of the other guys we have starting. If we had a legitimate option to start, that would be great, but we don't.

Hell, I hate to say it, too. Contrary to whatever people have decided to think about me, I'm not a fan of Thompson as a starter. I just happen to be even less of a fan of the other guys we have starting. If we had a legitimate option to start, that would be great, but we don't.
I'd take Evans but not based on winning more games. I just love seeing his smile out there. Your post in another thread about all the PFs that have been tried in a Kings uni during JT's tenure makes me shake my head.. like JT.

Someone will write a book someday about this sixers losing streak.
Who would read it? This Sixers team is bad but not as horrible as their 1973 team that went 9-73. I've gone over to radio hoping to hear something interesting as visual made me almost fall asleep numerous times.

G-Man just said announced attendance tonight at Wells Fargo Center 11,190 but they might stick around to see if Sixers can get 100 pts for free Big Mac.

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I'd take Evans but not based on winning more games. I just love seeing his smile out there. Your post in another thread about all the PFs that have been tried in a Kings uni during JT's tenure makes me shake my head.. like JT.
The problem with starting Evans, as I pointed out last night, is that it doesn't end up making the starting lineup appreciably better, even though he still does what he does, and actively makes the bench worse, by taking away his energy.