SacBee: Maloof: Play youngsters

This should have been said much much earlier in the season. I am glad however that management has finally felt the need to step in and explain the obvious to Theus. Theus is looking out for himself and really doesn't care much about the long term success or failure of the organization. He is extremely short sighted and doesn't seem to understand that building a long term success here will actually help him in the long run as a coach. Right now it seems that as long he looks good and tries to win he is happy, the organization be damned. Hopefully the Maloofs lay it out for him very plainly that if he doesn't play the youth and get over his huge ego he will be gone and relegated back to college.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
My professional opinion is that we know what Quincy can do. I know what Quincy can do. Whether it’s in short spurts or extended minutes, there’s no doubt in my mind who Quincy is as a player, and I don’t mean that in a negative way. I just know who he is as a player.

Interesting comment by Reggie. It appears to me that he has his mind made up, at least about Douby.
I agree that Reggie has a winning mentality, and that winning begets winning. The bottom line is that its an intertainment venue, and the fans should get what they want, and if playing the young guys is what they want, then so be it. I personally would like to see what Williams can do.
As far as Miller is concerned, I don't think he would have a problem having his minutes reduced, considering all the bumps and bruises he seems to have. Hawes ankle problem couldn't have come at a worse time.:p