(Sac/Chi) Thoughts on the Game

That was a much needed victory! It has been a long time since the Monarchs won in the friendly confines of Arco Arena.

The first number that jumps out at me is that Sacramento actually shot 55 percent!!:eek: That has to be a season high,.

REBEKKAH BRUNSON IS BACK!!!!:D 10 and 10 with 3 steals, and she was jumping out of the building tonight.

Hamchetou Maiga Ba is a very, very, very good player. She has always been considered a defense and energy player, but in my opinion her offense has almost surpassed everything else in her game. The slashing, the switching of hands, the confident jump shot...she has an offensive repertoire along with a swagger that is much needed on this roster.

The Monarch defense is almost where it needs to be. The perimeter defense still needs work (Chicago was 6-12 from 3), but the defensive post play is much improved with the health returning to Brunson.

Great Game tonight!!!

Talked to Coach Jenny after her press conference and told her what a great effort the team put out tonight.

Her reply was, "Thanks, we're really coming together. I hope we can make you proud of us."

I told her that they already do.