Rudy Gay to Sacramento!!!

K

KingMilz

Wow we got Williams wtf we don't need Gay we need Lowry to replace Vasquez......

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow we got Williams wtf we don't need Gay we need Lowry to replace Vasquez......
Dude, this isn't a random trade thread. It's a rumor about Rudy Gay. I'd like to see what others think about HIM.

I'm very curious as to what the Kings would offer.

I wanted Gay for the last 3 years. Hes making 17+ mill a year tho, we'd have to give up a valuable piece.. I hope FO can pull this off and keep McLemore/IT/Cousins.

K

KingMilz

Deal is near done apparently

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 25s
Raptors and Kings are near agreement on a deal centered on Rudy Gay, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

No thanks. the dude has been chucking an unbelievable amount of shots,and shooting a low %. and then he has the nerve to get stat sheets banned from the TOR locker room :confused:

He went 11-37fg in one particular game.......

but in reality, as long as IT, Ben Mac, or Cuz is not included in this trade, then i won't throw a fit. but if one of them is, i will lose my mind.

and i kinda don't want to see D-Will traded either.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Maybe this is why Jimmer was the only King not to play yesterday. He is the centerpiece of the trade for our side. :eek:

Hayes, GV and PPat are rumored to be sent to the Raptors. I hope Lowry will be sent to the Kings, as for Gay he has no use anymore with the Kings.

yup, I honestly can see IT getting traded in this. I think D-will, Ben mac, and Cuz are safe. Hopefully we send a lot out to clean this mess, I'm guessing toronto wants expirings and mainly want to shed contracts

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
yup, I honestly can see IT getting traded in this. I think D-will, Ben mac, and Cuz are safe. Hopefully we send a lot out to clean this mess, I'm guessing toronto wants expirings and mainly want to shed contracts
Dude, read the posts. It looks like GV, Hayes and Patterson. NOT IT.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Hayes, GV and PPat are rumored to be sent to the Raptors. I hope Lowry will be sent to the Kings, as for Gay he has no use anymore with the Kings.
Looks like Ray Mc will finally get SOME PT. IT and Gay starting will be a mess, though.