Rotation

This is how I would like to see the coach handle the rotation of the big guys.

First sub would be early, Evans for JT. This allows Evans to gobble up rebs against opposing tired bigs. Cousins would continue to get all the post feeds and stand tall on DEF.

Next, when Cousins needs a break, sub in Landry and JT for Cuz and Evans. This way, JT plays center to offer a smidge of rim protection while Landry can be the go to guy on the other end of the court while not being such a liability on the Definsive side of the ball.

Then depending on other teams lineups and how everyone is playing, when you bring Cuz back in coach would take his pick of the PFs to be his running mate, or small ball it with DWILL Casspi or Gay at the 4.

I think this goes about halfways toward solving the Defensive issues when Cuz goes to the bench (ignoring the obvious perimeter issues) while keeping our offensive punch of landry on the floor when Cuz isn't out there.

Some thoughts on the perimeter rotation.

If Sessions was career Sessions, this would be a much easier problem. However, as the sesason moves along, it is getting less likely that his offensive game will ever return. Age or the wrong medication did something to this guy. He looks slower than a 40 year old, dribble is less secure than an old ladies purse in the Ghetto, and his touch on shot and layups looks like he has astronaut gloves on. Even if his touch came back on his shots and the ball security issues went away, I'm not so sure what he gives on Offense trumps what he gives up on Def especially with the bigs we have. Stauskas is a better defender right now than sessions can possibly be.

That being said, here are my thoughts on what to do. I think it is important to not go very long without Collison/Gay/Cuz on the court, UNLESS Landry is rolling. So what I would like to see, is shortly after Evans subs in for JT (see above post), Collison and Gay come out for Ray Mac (for Def and can make a 3) and Casspi. FEED Cousins evverytime down the floor Ray Mac/Ben/Casspi/Evans/Cuz. Then when it is time for Cuz to come out, Collison and Gay go back in with JT Collison/Casspi/Gay/Landry/JT.

I think this keeps a good balance of Off and Def on the floor while we hold our breath as the starters rest.

I just want our coach to stay flexible, and if it does not look or work right to make a change, none of our guys IMO in the rotation besides Cousins is a 100%. They all have advantages and disadvantages. Pick accordingly.

I just want our coach to stay flexible, and if it does not look or work right to make a change, none of our guys IMO in the rotation besides Cousins is a 100%. They all have advantages and disadvantages. Pick accordingly.
My lineups/rotation thoughts are making the best of what we got understanding of course it is a patchwork. The main thing here that I think is usefull is not having Landry play Center while having him on the floor for his offense.