[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Friday, 11/6/15 - 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

I think we have to start asking questions about the Rondo fit. Really bad defender(especially in starters role playing elite guards), we play 4 on 5 on offense and more often than not ball movement ends up with him having to take a jumpshot. We look so much better with Collison out there because he's a threat. Playing DMC and WCS together masks our deficiencies on the perimeter defensively.
Agree. We're going absolutely nowhere with Rondo and Ben playing heavy minutes

We lost a game by 6 pts without Cousins and if you read the thread you would think everyone was being forced to eat poopooburgers. Distorted perspective. What did anyone expect?
To be fair, it should have been 9 except that last 3 was a garbage shot that was lucky to go in.

We need:

Stretch 4, 6'10 or taller
Outside shooting PG (Curry?)

I've held back on this thought for a while but I am not comfortable with Rondo as our point guard. Not because of his perceived "attitude" but because of the missed opportunities to get the ball where Cousins and Gay operate best: near the basket.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We lost a game by 6 pts without Cousins and if you read the thread you would think everyone was being forced to eat poopooburgers. Distorted perspective. What did anyone expect?
Well, on one hand, we played without Cousins, and only lost by six points... On the other hand, we played, at home, against a team missing two starters, and four of their seven best players, and still lost.

:: shrugs ::

We expected a HOF coach to know how to motivate his veterans. To know how to coach a defensive system that isn't the worst in the league. To know how to manage a roster that doesn't count on random runs to claw back in every 3rd game.

Maybe just one that seemed to keep a team engaged enough that we don't look like warmed butt after turning over the roster by bringing in guys that weren't supposed to look this lost.

We need:

Stretch 4, 6'10 or taller
Outside shooting PG (Curry?)

I've held back on this thought for a while but I am not comfortable with Rondo as our point guard. Not because of his perceived "attitude" but because of the missed opportunities to get the ball where Cousins and Gay operate best: near the basket.
Yup. I'd try to move Rondo. Start Collison, who continues to play well,....and Seth has shown good ball handling, decision making, and great shooting

Is the Rockets talent without Howard, Jones and Beverly better than the Kings without Cousins? I don't think so.