Rock Band Draft - Round 6 (Wrap Up)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
P.S. guys, this is not that complex-- I had 2 non-voters in the Babes draft. No penalty needed. Just go by average score rather than total. Divide SLAB's score by the 15 people who voted him into whatever position. Divide everybody else's by the 14 people who voted for them (everbody except SLAB). Works perfectly fine. Maybe a bit of a pain in the age of sliderules, but we've got those newfangled calculator things now and its just a few button pushes (or a spreadsheet equation).

Official Rankings:
1. bozzwell 73, 4
2. Francisco d'Anconia 74, 3
3. NoBonus 74, 2
4. dukeswh 80, 1
5. Bricklayer 81
6. SacKings7 88, 1
7. LPKingsFan99,1
8. tradepeja 109, 1

9. Kingzrool 112
10. Spike 115, 1
11. AleksandarN 121, 1
12. Lowenherz 123
13. SLAB 152
14. pdxKingsFan 157
15. KingsFaithful 157
16. Jespher 184

The larger number was your score and smaller number was amount of first places.

Official Rankings:
1. bozzwell 73, 4
2. Francisco d'Anconia 74, 3
3. NoBonus 74, 2
4. dukeswh 80, 1
5. Bricklayer 81
6. SacKings7 88, 1
7. LPKingsFan99,1
8. tradepeja 109, 1

9. Kingzrool 112
10. Spike 115, 1
11. AleksandarN 121, 1
12. Lowenherz 123
13. SLAB 152
14. pdxKingsFan 157
15. KingsFaithful 157
16. Jespher 184

The larger number was your score and smaller number was amount of first places.

Thanks Kingzrool! Now, on to the voting!

Lazy Sunday is one of the greatest skits ever produced by SNL. It will go down as such.

I remember the second after I saw it Live, I hopped onto some SNL forum just to see the reaction. It was nuts. I remember getting on the next day and seeing the video posted on every blog and every social network site out there and having hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube overnight.

At one point I knew every single word of the lyrics.....it was my secret shame.

Oh and btw, GGG, I don't know if you're one of those people who hates new seasons of old shows like SNL or the Simpsons just, well, because, but SNL is back in full force this year. The last ep. with Anne Hathaway was the closest to late 90s early 00s form I've seen from them since....well....since then.

And the Simpsons is much improved this year as well. That movie really gave them a writing bump.

Oh and btw, GGG, I don't know if you're one of those people who hates new seasons of old shows like SNL or the Simpsons just, well, because, but SNL is back in full force this year. The last ep. with Anne Hathaway was the closest to late 90s early 00s form I've seen from them since....well....since then.

And the Simpsons is much improved this year as well. That movie really gave them a writing bump.
I haven't watched SNL in a long time because of the writing. Sketches start out funny, but always seem to end awkwardly. And it's been that way since... I don't remember the year, but it was the cast that included Cheri Oteri. I'll check out an episode every now and then, and it will always get a chuckle or two, but it just isn't good enough to keep me as a viewer when I've got so many other channels to choose from.

I am a loyal Simpsons fan, though. Scary loyal. Can-probably-quote-entire-episodes loyal. The writing there is getting better, but still has never fully recovered from everyone jumping ship for Futurama. Sunday's episode was... meh, but the season premiere was easily one of the funniest episodes I've seen in years.

I haven't watched SNL in a long time because of the writing. Sketches start out funny, but always seem to end awkwardly. And it's been that way since... I don't remember the year, but it was the cast that included Cheri Oteri. I'll check out an episode every now and then, and it will always get a chuckle or two, but it just isn't good enough to keep me as a viewer when I've got so many other channels to choose from.

I am a loyal Simpsons fan, though. Scary loyal. Can-probably-quote-entire-episodes loyal. The writing there is getting better, but still has never fully recovered from everyone jumping ship for Futurama. Sunday's episode was... meh, but the season premiere was easily one of the funniest episodes I've seen in years.
Good to hear. And yeah, Cheri Oteri was on there in the period I mentioned, late 90s to early 00s. Check next week's out though, unless something goes wrong, I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

As for the Simpsons, I agree the season premier wildly exceeded my expectations. I quite liked last week's episode as well. And I am fine with the hit the Simpsons had to take for Futurama to become the show it is/was. Whenever I sit down and watch reruns of that show, it never ceases to amaze me how smart and funny that show really was. Severely underrated.