4. Ben Wallace

5. Zydrunas Ilgauskas

6. Erick Dampier

7. Jamaal Magloire

8. Marcus Camby

9. Theo Ratliff

10. Rasho Nesterovic

see with a little tweaking it wasnt that bad

This list is terrible. I agree with shaq and yao as first and second obviously.. but brad cannot be ranked third. I'd pick ben over brad in a heartbeat. The rest just suck with the exception of jamaal magloire who is improving immensely.

CWebb_04 said:
This list is terrible. I agree with shaq and yao as first and second obviously.. but brad cannot be ranked third. I'd pick ben over brad in a heartbeat. The rest just suck with the exception of jamaal magloire who is improving immensely.
most of the centers in the league suck though, thats why the list sucks so much

CWebb_04 said:
No, Ben Wallace is a defensive monster, arguably the best defensive big man in the league next to Duncan, Garnett, and AK. Brad's offensive skills aren't nearly as dominant as Wallace's defensive skills. And despite Wallace's bad rep as an offensive player, he still puts up 9.5 ppg.

i don't see how big Z sucks... that man is a monster :D his stats are great and he always shows up. he's a killer on the offensive boards too.

Big Z isnt bad, its just that his health is always a drawback, foot problems have slowed him whenever he has gotten his game going. Going to be interesting to see if he can stay healthy for 2 seasons in a row.