Random WNBA finals observations

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm glad to see that Rebekkah Brunson has had such a good career. I liked her from the first time I saw her in a Monarchs uniform.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Rebekkah Brunson has had a spectacular career, and if the Lynx win one more game in this series, she will become the first non-Comet with four rings... I was all up in my feelings when Taj McWilliams broke Yo Griffith's offensive rebounding record, so I will be very happy when Brunson brings it back to the family next year.

I wish I could root for her to get that fourth ring. Unfortunately for me, my hatred of Maya Moore is stronger than my love for Becky.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Rebekkah Brunson has had a spectacular career, and if the Lynx win one more game in this series, she will become the first non-Comet with four rings... I was all up in my feelings when Taj McWilliams broke Yo Griffith's offensive rebounding record, so I will be very happy when Brunson brings it back to the family next year.

I wish I could root for her to get that fourth ring. Unfortunately for me, my hatred of Maya Moore is stronger than my love for Becky.
I'm still waiting for word about Vivek bringing back the Monarchs.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ugh!

Well, congratulations to Rebekkah Brunson. The Former Monarch joins Cynthia Cooper, Sheryl Swoopes, Tina Thompson, Janeth Arcain and Tammy Jackson in the Four Ring Club, and becomes the first non-Comet ever to do so.

I just wish that her winning didn't involve Maya Moore also winning. I can't wish enough hateful **** on that woman. To paraphrase the great American philosopher Silky Johnson, I want everything bad in life to happen to her, and nobody else but her*.

*... And FSM.