Preseason Grades v. Blazers 10/20/2013

Aside from Cousins, who would your 4 other starters be (multiple choice poll, select 4)?

• Total voters
The starters SHOULD be...

Jimmer
Bmac
Moute
Thompson
Cousins

But you'd have to understand the game to know that.
Understanding of the game?????? Your literally proving to us that you don't have any understanding of the game by saying to start Jimmer. I can tell your a Jimmer fanatic that just cant grasp the fact that hes not at BYU anymore.

Well that's my point. A majority of our salary is not on the new FO but the Maloofs
I agree but we didn't shed any of that Maloof money while adding some that arguably doesn't address biggest needs. Either way, we haven't improved our cap space to the point that we can be players in FA

I agree but we didn't shed any of that Maloof money while adding some that arguably doesn't address biggest needs. Either way, we haven't improved our cap space to the point that we can be players in FA
Cmon dude. Do you really think people were calling asking about Hayes/Outlaw/Salmons/Jimmer? Or even Thornton as his contract dictates he should be the 3rd or 4th best player on a team?

No matter what, we needed 2 years post-maloof to clear out all their mistakes and fill it with guys we want.

Cmon dude. Do you really think people were calling asking about Hayes/Outlaw/Salmons/Jimmer? Or even Thornton as his contract dictates he should be the 3rd or 4th best player on a team?

No matter what, we needed 2 years post-maloof to clear out all their mistakes and fill it with guys we want.
No real argument but I think the biggest move we made was adding another one of those potential unwanted salaries in Landry. Add to that the uncertainty with how we handle our other FA (GV, IT, PPat) and my point remains that I don't think the FO made much progress in changing our cap situation, which was my original post.

Didn't suggest they were done or that it all should have been cleared up in 3 months.