[Pre-season]Kings @ Warriors - Friday, Oct.13

I like Mason a lot, but tonight is really showing his limitations as a playmaker. I'm really curious to as why he has troubles running the PnR

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
1st half impressions
David Stockton - Looking like his father out there
Skal - Tougher, smoother, better
Buddy - His Offense and shot has seem to gotten worse, not cutting enough
WCS - Wants to be an offensive player, has no offensive skills. Not paying attention on defensive end to details, just overall soft boxing out and laziness
Papa - Looks good, still a step slow on defense but makes up for it with size
Malachai - Looks Aggressive and shooting better
Frank - Sparkplug, having a bit of trouble running an NBA offense

1st half impressions
David Stockton - Looking like his father out there
Skal - Tougher, smoother, better
Buddy - His Offense and shot has seem to gotten worse, not cutting enough
WCS - Wants to be an offensive player, has no offensive skills. Not paying attention on defensive end to details, just overall soft boxing out and laziness
Papa - Looks good, still a step slow on defense but makes up for it with size
Malachai - Looks Aggressive and shooting better
Frank - Sparkplug, having a bit of trouble running an NBA offense
Buddy has had an underwhelming SL and preseason... I thought he was ready for a next step

gunks

Hall of Famer
Buddy has had an underwhelming SL and preseason... I thought he was ready for a next step
I'm hoping that this is a result of him trying to do too much/struggling with being a first option as coach tinkers before the regular season.

He may very well bounce back in a big way when he plays with the vets. Vince and Z-bo may be ancient, but they'll still take a lot of pressure off of the young guys who share the court with them.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Thoughts: David Stockton is impressive as a PG

PnR with Skal is infinitely better than a PnR with WCS

Jordan Bell is twice the player WCS is already, offensively and defensively.

Jordan Bell is twice the player WCS is already, offensively and defensively.
I kept telling everyone leading up to the draft that the Kings should have drafted that kid. I was pissed when the W's bought the pick that landed him. The kid can play. I think he has the potential to be a 1st team defender. Before the W's got him, I said he reminded me of a Draymond Green type player. Apparently the W's agreed with me. :D

Yes, Stockton was our best player tonight and I loved it. Frank and Stockton have been most impressive this preseason. Now can you imagine how impressive Fox will be? OH SHIET!

Stockton looked good and Frank Mason III continues his studly play. IMO it was a great all around game for the young Kings players.

One interesting observation I made is that apparently only the Kings do the illegal dribble thing. The Refs took the ball away from the Kings offense on the illegal dribble at least 6 times as the game wound down. Just struck me as kind of odd:confused:

Jackson plays 22mintues and ends with 0 rebounds.... he needs to be more aggressive and physical
Hard to get rebounds when your the only one contesting deep range shots , his closing out on shooters altered a ton of shots I thought and his D was really good. I like the way he plays on the defensive end he's the only player that actually contests shots.

Skal was solid and Mason/Stockton did a good job not much else to talk about....