[Pre-season] Kings v. Trailblazers - Monday, Oct. 9 - 7PM PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Oct 9, 2017.

1. KingsSelecao

KingsSelecao Member

WCS has has no excuse for his sleepwalking style of play. Don't talk to me about scheme and a new system. How about BB 101? Boxing out, playing hard D, not getting torched by his man. Throwing up wild shots in the hope of a miracle. Always smiling, like his just hit 2 spliff's before the game. Sorry, I don't see the fire and intensity there to make a difference. He does not take the game seriously. I was all for drafting WCS. I thought he would be Tyson Chandler 2.0. He couldn't wash Tyson's underwear.
    Nokidding, John Galt and dude12 like this.
  2. KingsSelecao

KingsSelecao Member

As much as I love Randolph's game. I think he only came to Sac to get paid and take a vacation. He has never struck me as a vocal leader and a mentor.
    Hill and Carter, yes. Randolph, not so much.
  3. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

Ill do you one better IF neither ZBo or KK areavalilabe I PREFER Papa be on court with either Skal or WCS, They are too light as a combo and both of them looked better when Papa, or Samson were with them.
    MizzouKing, John Galt and dude12 like this.
  4. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

I have to agree although I'm not a believer yet that Paps is competent. I think one of KK and ZBo need to be on the floor whenever possible. Absolutely. Unless WCS turns some kind of corner that I don't really see coming.

Can almost see this team as being just one "Chris Webber" away from being really good. We need a legit 20-10 big to go with our young prospects. I don't see him on the roster but maybe next year - maybe Giles... but we need that.
  5. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Active Member

I wouldn't say he's much of a vocal leader or mentor, but he definitely is a competitor with an admirable game that the others can learn from.

He balls always has always will. Not everyone's a vocal leader.
    King Baller likes this.
  6. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

He may not be much of a vocal leader but he can always lead by example and it's on the players to take it all in or not. What exactly is he taking a vacation from?
    King Baller likes this.
  7. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Active Member

Taking a vacation would be Chandler Parsons... Making 100Mil, rehabbing his knee all season long.

And then literally going on a vacation mid season to Hawaii.