Power Rankings: Week 2

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
links? :p

Link us up Mandry, and while you're at it grab a damn board or two.

In the meantime, here is your awesome reward for being such a sport -- your very own KF badge of honor to be displayed prouodly whenever you may choose:

PowerRankingsGuru.jpg

Last edited:
Fox and CBS haven't updated the rankings yet for this week, which might explain why there's no move for the Kings at this point.

Fox and CBS haven't updated the rankings yet for this week, which might explain why there's no move for the Kings at this point.

Right you are sir, I am keeping an eye on them though and will update as soon as they post new rankings. In the meantime the prestigious CNNSI.com has been added to the list.

Enjoy the links... (and my new avatar). Thanks Brick.

Last edited:
It would be more of a compliment (not to mention more credible) if they didn't have Golden State ranked #11. ;)
I turned on NBA.TV this morning and heard the pre-game to the Warriors at Raptor replay, these so called experts were sure gushing over GS newly acquired focus on defense, and their unparalelled guard play.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I think the foxsports guy's coment was most spot on:

Reality came in the form of a second-half clinic by the Lakers last Wednesday, then that was followed by a home loss to the desperate Grizzlies. The Kings are making progress, though, and are certainly a team worth watching as the season progresses.

I turned on NBA.TV this morning and heard the pre-game to the Warriors at Raptor replay, these so called experts were sure gushing over GS newly acquired focus on defense, and their unparalelled guard play.
I'm glad that we can't have someone on here crying "east coast bias" on this, at least.