Positive thoughts

so let’s think about some good things

1) had we not swapped picks with Philly we would have had Fultz or Ball and I prefer Fox over them both at this stage. Worse case we might have traded 3 and 10 for 1 to take Fultz.

2) with our current record we have a shot at Bagley, Porter, Doncic or Ayton.

Who you want? For me it’s Porter.

I’d slap the hell out of Vlade I’d he took Lonzo over Faultz. Faultz will be good dude was playing with one arm.

And it’s easily Doncic and it’s not even close dude will be a monster. And 2 I’d put Ayton can’t teach 7’0-250 with crazy athleticism and he has excellent feel for the game will th a developing shot. After that than we’d settle for Bagley and Porter in that order.

We could have had Tatum at #3 if not for dumbo Vlade getting fleeced by Hinkie with the pick swaps. Tatum will be a Paul George tier star, and along with Kyrie will lead the Celtics to a title within the next three or four years. Hold on to your butts Kings fans, the worst is yet to come when we lose a top 5 pick in 2019. Thanks Vlade!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the positive to take out of this is to land a top 5 pick in the draft, history doesn't favor the Kings in landing a top 3 pick so we will have to be content with 4 or 5 and miss out on potential franchise players

I’d slap the hell out of Vlade I’d he took Lonzo over Faultz. Faultz will be good dude was playing with one arm.

And it’s easily Doncic and it’s not even close dude will be a monster. And 2 I’d put Ayton can’t teach 7’0-250 with crazy athleticism and he has excellent feel for the game will th a developing shot. After that than we’d settle for Bagley and Porter in that order.
Who knows if Fultz will ever be himself.

We could have had Tatum at #3 if not for dumbo Vlade getting fleeced by Hinkie with the pick swaps. Tatum will be a Paul George tier star, and along with Kyrie will lead the Celtics to a title within the next three or four years. Hold on to your butts Kings fans, the worst is yet to come when we lose a top 5 pick in 2019. Thanks Vlade!
This statement is not correct. The Celtics would have taken Tatum at 1. We would have probably taken Ball or Fultz, whomever the Lakers passed in taking.