Podcast interview w/ Seth Curry

There is a really good interview with Seth Curry in Sam Amick's "NBA A to Z Podcast" on USA TODAY. I couldn't get a link (my phone took me to my podcast app every time I tried.) It is worth listening to IMO.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Any quick highlights about the interview. Can't listen right now.
-- predicts back to back Curry MVPs next year, speculates whether ever done by two brothers before
-- willing to play for Kings for free
-- says completely obvious Earth is flat "because otherwise the water would run off of it"
-- believes Jar Jar Binks was secretly a Sith Lord
-- says working on toning and rippling his muscles in hopes of more attention from media
-- says Cousins is a jerk, but Draymond is awesome

-- predicts back to back Curry MVPs next year, speculates whether ever done by two brothers before
-- says completely obvious Earth is flat "because otherwise the water would run off of it"
-- says working on toning and rippling his muscles in hopes of more attention from media
:eek:

I don't know what to even say to this. Sometimes it might be a good idea to give some indication of sarcasm.

Jar Jar actually ruined Star Wars for me. I watched the original old school first 3 (last three, whatever) when I was a kid and then I made it about halfway through that movie Jar Jar was in and never watched another moment of Star Wars from that point forward.

Jar Jar actually ruined Star Wars for me. I watched the original old school first 3 (last three, whatever) when I was a kid and then I made it about halfway through that movie Jar Jar was in and never watched another moment of Star Wars from that point forward.
Try the Force Awakens! Granted, I've only seen it once and it was early on the day it came out, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I don't know how Seth does it. I'd get irritated answering questions about my brother non stop. Funny thing is that after the Seth interview he cuts to an older interview with Seth's old coach and they talk about how it must be annoying answering questions about Steph all the time.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Obviously you need to borrow one of my hearing aids. :rolleyes: