Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising!

Here's the web site! Please take a moment. The mammogram you help sponsor could save a life!

www.thebreastcancersite.com

EDIT: I originally posted this in October. The site still needs your help. Please, take a moment and use the link here ... and the ones added by Freak. It doesn't take much effort and you really can make a difference. Thank you all.

EDIT (Part two) - I just changed the name of this thread. I'm hoping we can remember to click on the site EVERY SINGLE DAY! Kings fans never cease to amaze me with their generosity of spirit. Take a couple of minutes and you might take the action that ultimately saves a life.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Let's keep it going. About 15 seconds a day, and you could save a life. I can't think of a much better way to use 15 seconds, can you?

Prophetess

Gallifrayain
Also there is in the ad section in today's Sacramento Bee coupons for you to use that will donate to breast cancer research. Look for it.

A click a day helps keep breast cancer away!! Ihave a 24 year old friend whose dealing with it. She could have used a free mammogram a year ago.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You can still use this link... Where else can you give the gift of life from your computer chair?