Player Panel

From Basketball Resolutions to Throwback jersey and everything Charles Barkley in between six players(including Sacramento's Mike Bibby) talk about the NBA.

http://www.nba.com/preview2004/player_panel.html

From old-school style to Basketball New Year's resolutions, six players weigh in
Player Panel: Old School, New Year

On Nov. 2 as a part of Premiere Week, the NBA will toss the ball into the air for the "Basketball New Year" with the defending champion Pistons taking on the Rockets (8 p.m. ET, TNT) and the Nuggets visiting L.A. to take on the Lakers (10:30 p.m. ET, TNT).

To celebrate the Basketball New Year, we assembled a Player Panel (composed of Ray Allen, Ron Artest, Mike Bibby, Richard Hamilton, Amare Stoudemire and Ben Wallace) and asked these hoop-stars to talk about the good ol' days of funky haircuts and old-school kicks, as well as their resolutions for the new season.

OCT. 25: WHAT IS YOUR BASKETBALL NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?Ray Allen:"To have patience. You tend to want things fast. You want to win, you want to score, do everything on the court. You just have to be patient. We have a lot of young guys, so being patient is going to be key."
Better than last year? We're gonna try.
(Gregory Shamus
NBAE/Getty Images)

Ron Artest:"To get a ring."Mike Bibby:"Try to help my team do whatever I can to help my team win."Richard Hamilton:"To be better than we were last year."
Amare Stoudemire:"To better my basketball IQ."Ben Wallace:"Stay consistent. Stay healthy."