Philly game on january 30th

Hey mods, is there any way to be able to see threads created by ignored posters?
Some folks are annoying with their attention seeking posts, but they start threads from time to time that I would like to follow (without being forced to move them from the ignored list and become exposed to their posts).

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Hey mods, is there any way to be able to see threads created by ignored posters?
Some folks are annoying with their attention seeking posts, but they start threads from time to time that I would like to follow (without being forced to move them from the ignored list and become exposed to their posts).
never ignored anybody, so never knew you couldn't see whole threads. How do you know they even exist not to be seen? :)

never ignored anybody, so never knew you couldn't see whole threads. How do you know they even exist not to be seen? :)
They show as if there are unread posts in the sub-forum. When I click on the subforum, I cannot see the thread.

Example was NBA December thread. I can see info that there is an unread post in the thread, but cannot see the thread.

Not exactly the same when they have a week off between the 8 games. Also, didn't look like they had 3 back to backs.

It's not an excuse as much as a fact that the Kings have 19 back to backs now this year. Tied for the most in the league. You have to play the schedule you are dealt, but that doesn't mean that you have to pretend that the schedule doesn't affect a team's wins and losses, especially a team that is on the razor's edge.