Petrie Sighting!

I saw Mr. Basketball Operations at Raley's with his daughter a couple days ago. He had three carts full of stuff :eek:

I asked him if he was going to trade anyone before the Oct deadline and he said.. "Why no! This team isn't going to change much, don't you worry kid."

What worries me is that he said this team isn't going to change much.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
TF - We lost Vlade. We acquired Tag and three rookies. That could explain the "change much."

:D

The Freak said:
I saw Mr. Basketball Operations at Raley's with his daughter a couple days ago. He had three carts full of stuff :eek:

I asked him if he was going to trade anyone before the Oct deadline and he said.. "Why no! This team isn't going to change much, don't you worry kid."

What worries me is that he said this team isn't going to change much.
I can't picture Petrie saying that.lol Plus...I didn't know Petrie had a daughter. Just 1 son.

Hey TF.... or The Poster Formally Known As HF... Why is it you always get the sighting? ... Sheesh;)

The Freak said:
"Why no! This team isn't going to change much, don't you worry kid."
Sounds like a scene from old movie. Did also promise to hit two home runs for you in the big game? ;)

The Freak said:
.....Did I mention I see Mike at church? ;)
the only time ive seen a Kings player up close was when I saw Gerald Wallace hollerin at ladies in the TGIFriday's parking lot.

But the time before that was like a few years ago, the whole team rented out the bowling alley I used to always go to for that charity event. So me and my friends were locked out of our hang out spot :\

Petrie buys a load of groceries because he's a gourmet cook. He and his kitchen skills have been featured in a couple of articles the past few years. It was by experimenting with cooking ingredients he learned how to create good basketball teams. Just kidding on the last comment. :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
JoMama said:
Petrie buys a load of groceries because he's a gourmet cook. He and his kitchen skills have been featured in a couple of articles the past few years. It was by experimenting with cooking ingredients he learned how to create good basketball teams. Just kidding on the last comment. :D
Although I can appreciate the fact that he is a gourmet cook, that is still a lot of groceries. Who eats all that? What does he do...feed his neighborhood? ;)

{{{6th makes a mental note to find out where Petrie lives}}}

I can't believe nobody has yet to put two and two together. We still have a roster spot open and it's obvious he's preparing a feast in attempt to woo the next Kings signee. Now, who has a big appetite and is still on the market...? :eek:

Seriously, I'd enter a contest where the grand prize is to have dinner with Mr. Petrie.

Packt said:
I can't believe nobody has yet to put two and two together. We still have a roster spot open and it's obvious he's preparing a feast in attempt to woo the next Kings signee. Now, who has a big appetite and is still on the market...? :eek:
Is Oliver Miller on anybody's roster? ;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:
What is up with Kings and junk food????

David Bluthenthal was at Raley's buying Cub Scout Popcorn and Frozen Pizzas.....
He must not have anyone to cook for him...or anyone willing to. ;)