Peja Stojakovic mix by ME!

Good job on the mix, bojan_pecanac!! I miss those JWill passes!!! They were amazing!

And I love it when Pedja gets all fired up!!! He needs to do that every game! :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:
http://tinyurl.com/62xxn

Here's the permanent link. (hopefully the allotted data transfer won't be too much)
Hey, Freak, I got this message when I clicked on your link:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /users/s/slap-a-fish2/files/peja_stojakovic_mix_-_bojan_pecanac.wmv on this server.

P

Pejavlade

Hey, im new to this fourm Im a huge peja fan could someone please post the video one more time thanks.

EDIT: The best thing to do would be to send a PM and ask for a link directly.
VF21

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Leon

LoL, I am new here too... Greate place for Kings fans. And me too want to see the Peja mix...
Can somebody upload, pleas...
tnx

Here are two links for this video (60MB in size). Choose any one link and download!

Both links allow unlimited downloads, hosts file forever for free (until the link is unused for 30 days) and involve a little wait time to download.

-- link #1. (RapidShare) Click "Free" button for "Select your download" option.
-- link #2. (MegaUpload)

That was awsome! What would have made that minnesota game in the playoffs more memorable would have been if we won. but hey, gonna miss you peja, and that silky smooth shot of yours.

F

Fillmoe

if u dont want ur links to die so fast put spaces in them so ppl have to copy and paste them in the browser instead of clickin on it......

Hey guys!

Can somebody upload this Peja clip again?I have it on my computer,but I am on summer break in Canada and my cousins would like to see it.Tnx

P.S.I didn't write on the board for a long time,but I am still here reading almost every day;)