PDA Taking Position with Denver Nuggets

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
So does PDA stick to form and draft an offensive weapon of the Nuggs or try to screw us by drafting WCS?
Yeah, I'm glad to see D'Alessandro go but I definitely don't like a member of the Kings' front office joining the team picking right behind us only a few weeks before the draft.

At least Payne and WCS haven't come in for their workouts yet.

Yeah, I'm glad to see D'Alessandro go but I definitely don't like a member of the Kings' front office joining the team picking right behind us only a few weeks before the draft.

It'd be worse if they were picking before the Kings.

Hallelujah!

Makes me sick the weasel now has insider information for the draft.

Why'd they wait? What earthly reason was there?

Vlade and Vivek, shame on you. This was about as big of a no brainer as there's ever been.

Hallelujah!

Vlade and Vivek, shame on you. This was about as big of a no brainer as there's ever been.

Yup, I was just thinking the same thing. Let's hope that he was locked out of those discussions as soon as it was known he was leaving (just now knowing where that would be).

This would be awful if we were picking 7th and the Nuggets 6th. If we are smart (and who knows) we could possibly screw with them here with whatever information he is taking with him.

Hallelujah!

I agree. This may have been a mistake by our FO. Either have to get some committment for him to stay through the draft, or let him fo earlier.

Either way, I'm glad he's gone.

That is some serious bad luck for Malone.
I'm simultaneously thrilled that Pete is gone from our front office and sad that Mike Malone's best shot at a head coaching gig this year probably just evaporated.
No no no malone got saved that Denver job is a disaster on waiting. They have 0 shot at the playoffs and might even blow it up. He just needs to wait next year how the Minneasota job wiggins/towns and Malone.

Also does this mean faried/lawson won't be traded here out of spite.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hallelujah!

Because PDA is still good at the same thing that made him valued in Denver - he is very good as a capologist.

And because the people that really got hosed by D'Alessandro (Malone and Corbin) are either fired or "reassigned" into a position with an office in the Bermuda Triangle since I haven't seen Tyrone or his immaculate tiny mustache ever since.

I have to wonder if there has been some talk for a bit, and we started slowly because we had dust that needed settling.

I actually was against Malone in Denver - they need to blow that team up and rebuild, and typically any team is going to go through a few coaches in the process. This is a good move for him, or lack thereof. Adios Pete.

Because PDA is still good at the same thing that made him valued in Denver - he is very good as a capologist.

And because the people that really got hosed by D'Alessandro (Malone and Corbin) are either fired or "reassigned" into a position with an office in the Bermuda Triangle since I haven't seen Tyrone or his immaculate tiny mustache ever since.
If I was Corbin I'd disappear probably with a drinking problem resurface maybe a year or two from now. That guy went through the ringer, really was even worse than the Malone treatment.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

**** 'em. Let them have our scraps.

And if we did this properly Pete's been isolated and had nothing to do but clean his stapler for weeks now since the decision to demote him and let him shop himself around was made.