Our ten young ones by age

Yup they have an interesting blend of youngins sorting it by age. Early Bloomers and Late bloomers, one and dones and upperclassman..

You can sort it even further from there, like Malachai Richardson who's advanced age (for his HS class) had to have played a part of him flying under the radar early and midway thru last years draft process (I remember DX didn't have him in their top-50 Freshman for a long time).

WCS and Buddy were both easily good enough to be drafted the year before they entered the league but made smart financial decisions that paid off adding one more year of polish to their games.

Unless they go out of their way to sign a bunch of old players the Kings will easily have one of the youngest rosters in the league. The average age will probably be around 24 or 25.

Yup they have an interesting blend of youngins sorting it by age. Early Bloomers and Late bloomers, one and dones and upperclassman..

You can sort it even further from there
One really cool thing from this last draft.. if you asked me to name THE FOUR GREATEST college basketball programs, the chances are pretty high I'd rattle off Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina and Kansas. The combined pedigree is just phenomenal.

One really cool thing from this last draft.. if you asked me to name THE FOUR GREATEST college basketball programs, the chances are pretty high I'd rattle off Kentucky, Duke, North Carolina and Kansas. The combined pedigree is just phenomenal.
True but on the flip side, two of those 4 are also known as programs that have a questionable strike rates at producing NBA success stories when it comes to their draftees despite them being highly rated around draft time.

19.2, 19.5, 19.9, 21.3, 21.5, 22.3, 23.3, 23.5, 23.8, 24.9 = 219.2/10= 22 yr ave Yep Welcome you young whippersnappers !!!!

From an old coot on a scoot
Why didn't I do this? Mine is eternally correct, the above will be all wrong in a tenth of a year. Just sayin'.