Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by John Galt, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

The reason he has a decent track record is what Bricklayer is talking about. He plays ball with agents and others wanting to intentionally leak stuff and, in return, he sometimes gets the goods.
  2. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

Man, it's lucky he didn't get a DNP-CD I guess. I'll hate Warriors with extra passion from here out (although I've given all I have to that cause anyway. But this snub of Boogie is bad... really bad
    VF21 likes this.
  3. kingjatt

kingjatt Well-Known Member

More from Woj:
    Sacramento's been fully engaged in trade talks centered on DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Too much smoke now I think this is legit now. For the love of god if they trade Cuz then at least have Joerger on board for the full on tank.
  4. VF21

Too much smoke, but all from ONE source ... Woj. It could be true, it could be him going all in on a bad rumor. It could also be crap.
  5. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

6. VF21

WTF???

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA 47s47 seconds ago

Sources: Sacramento has told at least one team it's been eliminated from consideration on a Cousins deal because Kings have better offer.

I'm sorry but this is beginning to look like a hack troll job. WAY too much information coming out too quickly ... and only Woj has it?
  7. Kingfanpaul

Kingfanpaul Well-Known Member

Unless he asked to be rested, it's a shame how they are using Boogie for this all star game. I know it's just a game for fun, but this sucks. I'm only really watching to see what Boogie does.

Two minutes??? Smh...
  8. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Well vlade could be letting these doors open then coming in with offers not involving cousins. This could a way to guage desperation
  9. VF21

NewArena likes this.
  10. kingjatt

Woj is firing off tweet after tweet now and one hit piece is understandable but I dont see Woj putting his credibility out there like this if there was nothing to this.
  11. Kingfanpaul

Kingfanpaul Well-Known Member

12. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

To me is starting to look a lot more serious
    kingjatt likes this.
  13. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

WHOA per Woj.... SAC has told one team its been eliminated from consideration on Boogie deal because Kings have better offer. :eek::eek::eek:
  14. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

Perhaps the Celts stepped up with Bradley, Jaylen Brown and Brooklyn pick type offer ....
  15. theclash4u5

theclash4u5 Well-Known Member

This is going to happen :(
  16. VF21

This is making less and less sense, unless the leak is actually within Vlade's camp...which I seriously doubt. All these other teams are breaking their necks to leak info to Woj? Seriously?
  17. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

Its kinda exciting, like. ..... who's going to be my new basketball team?!

I'll pay attention to The Kings on draft night during their annual waste of a top ten pick. Just for the lulz.
    SLAB likes this.
  18. Sac.Kings

Sac.Kings Well-Known Member

Wow... we are so close to finally becoming a decent and respectable organization and yet, like in so many games over the years, we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I feel numb. There is no way Woj would line himself up for such an epic failure by firing off tweet after tweet. There is something brewing here and we are about to lose the best big man in the game. Wow.
    Joshoua, Warhawk, chasen4r1 and 2 others like this.
  19. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

If a team has been "eliminated" it gives credence to the idea the Kings are seriously considering moving Boogie. That's more than we were led to believe less than one week ago.
  20. kingjatt

Saw on Twitter a rumor that says the Pelicans offer was Buddy Heild 2017 first and 2019 first...

Puke.
    Blob and SLAB like this.
  21. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

oh please. What a joke! Enough already. He isn't going anywhere

What off the court incidents? Please
  22. theclash4u5

23. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

Ham and Charmichael Dave confirm too. and Woj, love him or hate him is one of, if not the most trusted National guy. He is not gonna put his reputation on the line to spite the Kings, as much as this fanbase would like to think.
  24. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

WOJ TWEET: Sacramento's been FULLY engage in trade talks centered DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @The Vertical...... SHOCKING!!!!
  25. Bosnian Diehard

Bosnian Diehard Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm getting nervous now...
  26. theclash4u5

27. VF21

28. Blob

Blob Well-Known Member

WOW .... 2 minutes of playing time for Boogie tonight....what is going on?!?!
  29. Sac.Kings

Sac.Kings Well-Known Member

If Cousins gets traded, I hope he goes to a good franchise. He deserves it.

Utter crap.
  30. Bosnian Diehard

Bosnian Diehard Well-Known Member

Kings have not been seeking equal value in Cousins deal, source tells @TheVertical. Young talent, draft picks, expiring contracts primarily.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.