Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivek is a basketball MORON. I don't think this statement is too harsh. Damien pointed out on KHTK just how damaging a statement like viveks is to buddy. Why would you say this? Why would you doom a player who isn't even on your team yet with a stupid comment like this?
Free reign for Buddy to put up 30 foot shots now.

Now it looks like Matt Barnes get waived. Good thing we let a good young player like Seth Curry walk for him right? right?? right?????

Ready for the Vlade crap-storm of try to cover this up.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Now it looks like Matt Barnes get waived. Good thing we let a good young player like Seth Curry walk for him right? right?? right?????

Ready for the Vlade poopoo-storm of try to cover this up.
Who's going to be brave enough to listen to Grant's show today? I won't because I fear I'll harm something (not rly), but I want a recap on his hatchet job on DMC; and his absurd praise for both Vivek and Vlade. His interview with Vlade will surely be a treat. Vlade will be treated like the best GM in the world while he's speaking to Grant.

As for me I'm just going to move forward and make the best of it. I got the anger out of my system, life is too short to continue feeling bitter about something I have no control over.

WOOOOW. I think I heard this right...

"When did Vivek come around to the idea of trading Boogie?"

"Vivek had no idea. He trusts me to make the basketball decisions"

What in the actual hell is going on???

Vlade basically said that if the Kings didn't move Cousins now, his value would've tanked. He said there was a better offer on the table 2 days ago, but they weren't ready to pull the trigger on Cousins. Maybe they were waiting to see if there were better offers out there?

You know, if this is true, and this was the best offer on the table, I'm fine with the terrible trade. It's obvious that Vlade didn't see a future with Cousins on the team. He just ended up taking the best offer available..which was a sucky offer. I'm ok with it.

I think we just over-estimated Cousins' value a lot.

We had a better offer on the table just days prior... Vlade and Vivek panicked and New Orleans f'ing owned both of there a****. What a joke. Vlade is clueless.

Vlade basically said that if the Kings didn't move Cousins now, his value would've tanked. He said there was a better offer on the table 2 days ago, but they weren't ready to pull the trigger on Cousins. Maybe they were waiting to see if there were better offers out there?

You know, if this is true, and this was the best offer on the table, I'm fine with the terrible trade. It's obvious that Vlade didn't see a future with Cousins on the team. He just ended up taking the best offer available..which was a sucky offer. I'm ok with it.

I think we just over-estimated Cousins' value a lot.
No, Vlade got played. Did you hear him? He said he came into the All-Star break trying to trade Cousins. He wanted Cousins gone before the end of the All-Star weekend. Now all the GMs know this and kept giving him a worse offer. WE WERE SELLING AND THEY PLAYED US!

Status
Not open for further replies.