Old people, attend me!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
He's talking about Europe. I may have my facts wrong, but I believe Bozz was born/raised in the former Yugoslavia.

I remember sitting on my uncles lap while he was driving and steering the car through a busy town when I was like 6 or 7.

Now days just sitting in your uncles lap is a stretch. ;)

:confused:

Okay, so exactly what, for you, is the "old country?"
Former Yugoslavia. Parts where I lived are now independent states: born in Bosnia-Herzegovina, lived in Croatia and Serbia (I am an ethnic Serb though). I believe that you would have had a chance to visit at least Croatia while you were with the Navy, no?

As my attorney has pointed out previously, I also lived for almost a decade in United Kingdom (I am sure you were there) and sometimes I will still refer to it as "back home" - I don't know why is that.

Chicago is home now and USA is the Country (hence "back in the old country"), as it will take an act of God to get me on a move again.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I visited a lot of Europe when I was in the Navy, but Yugoslavia (as it was still known when I was stationed in Italy) was not among the places I ever went to.

I remember doing American River rafting trips with my dad when I was around 5 years old. We had an 70s Jeep style toyota landcruiser with the roll bar and the side facing bench seat in the back. He'd take the roof off in the summertime, and the doors would come off too. As there was just a lap belt in the front, he was afraid that I would fall asleep and fall out of the car, so he took some rafting tiedown and literally tied me to the front seat for the drive home:p!