Official how many wins will the Kings have in the 2016-2017 season

Now that we know what the Collison suspension is lets put our reputation where our mouth is. How many wins will the Kings have this season? Not looking for a range of wins just looking for one total number. Winners will have bragging rights all off season.

Apparently, I can only have 1 answer. I'll go all out with optimism. Assumption that there's a healthy Cousins, and all of our role players step up.

Win total: 52 wins.

Last edited:
Can I give 2 answers?

Homer optimism: 52

Realism: 31
Sorry 206 fan need one or the other. It will be fun to look back at this thread throughout the season. Some people on this site talk as if the Kings are going to win the West while some think they are one of the worst teams in the league, lets get some accountability here!

I am also at 42 and I think this gets the Kings into the Playoffs. I don't think the West has improved that much. A lot of the Free Agents the WC teams have brought in need the ball and the last time I checked there is still only one ball allowed at a time on the court:)

I am going to say 28... We just don't have much talent outside of Cousins. Gay is talented but he doesn't want to be here.

I mean last year we won 33 games with the absolute WORSE dead last defense in the NBA. I am hoping that Joerger will help in that category, and with a more stable season it will translate to at least 5 more wins.

Tempted to go with another Kings recent history dismal 29. I'll add lucky 7 more as new defensive minded coach grinds and grinds to get to 36. But that's it and will be lucky to get there with shaky, disjointed roster that is at best mediocre outside one legitimate superstar and sidekick that could be major star if desperately wanted it.