Now that we know the draft order, who do we draft? (New thread)

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Double long gone.

Now, if we packaged #10 for say Portland's #15 and #20 we could potentially target both Justin Jackson and either Giles/Leaf. Assume (for now) Fox at #5. Grab Mason at #34. Kings draft could have players from Kentucky, UNC, Kansas, and Duke/UCLA.
Great minds on that one. And given that Divac traded down last year, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Spread the risk with more picks and go for the fences.

Seems like Giles' medicals are better than expected. I could see the Kings targeting him. Sam Amick is also reporting that the Kings are looking for deals trading down from #10 for a later pick and a player. In that case I would love to get Harkless + #15 for #10 and get Giles at #15
Aren't we getting Portlands picks by taking on salary? We have so much salary... or are they going to actually use it on other means?

But, that tweet was concerning for me. So much talent around that number this year

Aren't we getting Portlands picks by taking on salary? We have so much salary... or are they going to actually use it on other means?

But, that tweet was concerning for me. So much talent around that number this year
Not for Harkless. He has positive trade value. He is the asset that you take another contract for or trade down for.

Seems like Giles' medicals are better than expected. I could see the Kings targeting him. Sam Amick is also reporting that the Kings are looking for deals trading down from #10 for a later pick and a player. In that case I would love to get Harkless + #15 for #10 and get Giles at #15
I'll be really disappointed if we're dealing #10 to Portland in any deal. Hopefully would just take back cap space for pick (s)

Suns shopping Bledsoe.. discussing deal with nuggets and 13

I'm not as attached to Fox as a prospect as a lot of the forum, but I'll feel bad for those who want him if he's not there. And he's a good kid who seems to want to play here

Sounds like Phoenix is trying hard to move Bledsoe and the Celtics are likely to trade down from 3. I'm prepping myself for Fox and Jackson being off the board when the Kings pick.

Sounds like Phoenix is trying hard to move Bledsoe and the Celtics are likely to trade down from 3. I'm prepping myself for Fox and Jackson being off the board when the Kings pick.
I believe it is going to be Tatum for us. For a lot of years we have lacked scoring options, and I am going to convince myself that this makes this a positive thing. It is very much an offensive league these days.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Double long gone.

Now, if we packaged #10 for say Portland's #15 and #20 we could potentially target both Justin Jackson and either Giles/Leaf. Assume (for now) Fox at #5. Grab Mason at #34. Kings draft could have players from Kentucky, UNC, Kansas, and Duke/UCLA.
Nailed it. Good call.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Double long gone.

You dirty wizard.

How about some lotto numbers? :p

Double long gone.

Nailed it! Now please give me the lottery numbers for next draw! :D