NFL Fantasy Football update...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, let's review...

In the Official Kingsfans league, it appears as though VF21's Devils are at the top of the standings, tied with Gary's Bengals and Evil Domination...

In the Kings Fans #2 league, it appears VF21's Devils are in SOLE POSSESSION of first place.

Sometimes, life is just groovy!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't really focus on basketball until AFTER the NFL is over. You know, much like the Lakers, it's just all about the playoffs anyway.

;)

Interesting style... I like that too... then when there are a couple weeks left you make your move and end up beating everyone...

Dont fall too far behind... im like -12 in the last couple weeks point wise so maybe you are right.... Good Luck anyways.

Are you Go Sac Town in the Kings NBA League?

Becasue if you are then you just left Nash on todays bench and he just had like 15ast, 20pts, and like no TO that i remember...

:)

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Are you Go Sac Town in the Kings NBA League?

Becasue if you are then you just left Nash on todays bench and he just had like 15ast, 20pts, and like no TO that i remember...

:)

Nope, that's goSACtown from this board, he rarley posts though, I'm SaCTowNFeveR in the NBA fantasy league (last place!)