New look feedback

]
That change might even have solved the "problem" of having a bigger separation between notes. That's cool. It's fine the way it is but as I am very compulsive about setting up things like this, widening the box line (clumsy English) by a pixels width might be a little better. Maybe just as a test. It's a whole lot easier than adding a 1/2" separator as another poster suggested - not meant to be a criticism to the other poster, BTW. This just might be the easiest and cleanest way of doing it. Does anyone understand #1) what I mean and #2) does anyone agree with me?
Not sure what you mean by box line. Do you mean the line (box) that goes around every individual post? That would be the border of the following "<div class="messageInfo primaryContent">." With each post being a seperate box I think it is fine. If anything having the Post Reply / Upload a File / More Options have their own separate background color and having it anchored to the bottom of each post like most forums do seems like the easiest solution.

I see a purple and white board -
is there the possibility of a purplelines and black background with white text?

(BTW - I have seen the effect that Likes and Rep have on boards through the years, and IMO it leads to a devolution of the community, as things degenerate when people have a virtual "Score" to point to while feeling free to ignore the points being raised/discussed.)

I am absolutely not a fan of the new look. The colors look pink and bubble gum on my computer. On another I have they are a little darker, but still too light. This being the number 1 fan site for our Kings, kinda makes our team look like wimps.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Robots or bots are automated computer programs that glean public information from websites. For example, without bots Google and Bing and all the other search engines wouldn't have any information on various websites. They are used for a variety of legitimate purposes. Unfortunately, bots are also used to create spam accounts on boards where there is no "human" interaction needed to sign up.

Robots or bots are automated computer programs that glean public information from websites. For example, without bots Google and Bing and all the other search engines wouldn't have any information on various websites. They are used for a variety of legitimate purposes. Unfortunately, bots are also used to create spam accounts on boards where there is no "human" interaction needed to sign up.
Thanks VF21. Didn't know that. Gives me a better handle on how Google can do what it does. Also, it lets me know that I had better keep my bathing suit pulled up. Thanks.